Facebook like

Friday, October 15, 2010

Some recreation..

.....You're sitting on the edge of the bed, with your high heels already off of your nylon-covered feet, which might prove a nice 'surprise' later on. You're wearing a wide dark-gray pair of pants with a short tight jacket in the same color. Underneath there appears to be a white satin blouse with a pretty stiff collar. Your half-long dark hair is already sticking to the side of your sweaty face due to the hefty hot scene which took place before, which ended with you taking me upstairs.

asian nurse beautiful face



I'm standing naked in front of you. You commanded me to strip off any body-covering material and something is pointing right at you. You sensually take off your wide pants without standing up, the pants slowly fall down along your legs. Your legs are covered by the 'surprise', a pair of black Fully Fashioned nylon stockings. The pointing goes a bit upward, and throbs in front of your face. You seem satisfied and 'ask' it why it is pointing at you by taking its head into your mouth and tightening your lips around it and softly licking it. When you pull it out after a little while, a mix of fluids hangs between my glans and your lips reflecting in the soft lighting of the room. You ask, or command me, to put my hands on my back and to keep them there until you say otherwise.

I obey. My pulsating pole disappears completely into your mouth and down your throat. Your throat is gently massaging my glans as you gag on the large intrusion. It's all rather pleasing and I'm having difficulty not putting my hands onto your head and fucking your mouth and throat silly. I want to fill your mouth with my hot stringy cum. But I manage to hold back, and you keep on sucking, nibbling, and licking my hard cock while looking up with eager eyes.

Suddenly you pull me out of you and start licking and sucking your finger while you gently jerk me off. When you pull your finger out, it glitters with saliva. Still jerking me off, your other hand moves in between my legs. I feel your wet finger come on to my tight hole and slide straight in. At the same time you engulf my cock with your mouth. At this point I'm almost exploding. I grab hold of your head and slowly and softly start fucking it. This wasn't what you wanted, so you abruptly stop me from doing it, pull your finger out of me with a little soppy plop, and look up at me with an angry face.

You bend over across the bed to the cabinet and quickly take out a pair of cuffs. You glide off the bed and walk behind me to cuff my hands on my back. You go back to where you were on the bed and start licking your finger again until saliva is oozing all over it. You gently rub and work my cock with your other hand while the finger is reintroduced inside my ass again. You start to suck my cock, while your finger feels inhumanely long. You feel my cum working its way through my sack, so you stop sucking, position your head so that only my glans is in your mouth, and start jerking my cock off hard. Your finger seems to have found its endpoint and is wriggling around inside of me......

No comments:

Post a Comment