Facebook like

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Yahoo Questions....

Just found some yahoo questions(or, not some, too much) heres some of them :

- Am I gay for my best friend?
-AM I GAY!!! pleasse help?
-Yahoo! Answers - Am i gay/bi/str8?? (-lol-)
Am I gay after this happened?
... and so on.....i dont wanna list all of them.. , instead one more: (i think my pet lobster is gay can anyone help? -oh my gosh.., just give him what he want, maaan)

beautiful sharapova





So, heres my answer bitches:

First , dont put a question on yahoo answers all the time about this topic. This is offend me.
Heres what to do (two options):



  1. Just meet your boyfriend and fuck him in the ass hardly. What u feel ? Enjoyed it ? If yes  than, umm.. ur gay, the the newest Peter Pan, u kw what i mean.., you will suck dicks till your death.
  2. The second option: just look at these pictures a little bit



girls in bed playing
Hmm nice ehh?

brunette tits

slap my tight ass
What a nice ass above, stare a little bit, try to explore it !


ass options

tight pussy in there

snapshot from high school girl

great brasil ass

tasty girl shaving

pink pussy


Can u feel the boner ? What a surprise, ur not gay ! -> Yea, these pussys waiting just for you ! (Mayb not these, but girl is girl - or whore is whore nvm - they'r the same...)


Otherwise, you have to deal with this one: :D
you get fucked by a gay papa


2 comments: